Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Adidas Women's Thrasher TR Trail

Adidas makes beautiful shoes. The only problem with them is that they don't have arch support. But what shoes do these days, anyway? and they look cool too. Also very versatile for any running I want in the winter which is why I bought them.  Increase your cardio with this performance running shoe from adidas.

The Thrasher TR running shoe features a lightweight synthetic upper with mesh panels for added flexibility and increased air flow. Beneath, a grippy rubber sole not only delivers good looks, but superior traction on or off the road.

Adidas Ladies Thrasher TR Athletic Shoes Simple look with big appeal! Built on a low-profile midsole and featuring impact-absorbent ADIPRENE heel cushioning and excellent grip, the ladies adidas Thrasher Trail shoes bring fresh colors and materials together for a great running experience. adidas Ladies Thrasher TR Athletic Shoes feature: Open mesh upper for maximum breathability Synthetic overlays for durability and support EVA insole for comfort Nonslip lining for comfort and performance ADIPRENE insert in the heel for superior cushioning at impact adiWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability TRAXION outsole for maximum grip in all directions Thrasher TR... Sure-footed Stability!

I purchased these running shoes because I wanted something a little more trail ready. I liked the colors, however, they are not as the picture shows. The colors definitely have a little more "pop" than they appear. I contemplated returning them for that reason, but the colors grew on me. The tread seemed sturdy enough for outdoor hikes. Unfortunately I had to return them due to sizing. I am a size 8, but after reading other reviews that these run a little small, I ordered a size 8 1/2. STILL too small. Overall, the shoes looked great and the quality worth the price. Just wish the sizing wouldnt have been so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment