Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zumba Fitness LLC Womens Z Kickz Originals Sneaker

The Zumba Fitness program is an exciting, easy to follow, calorie dance fitness party on hot Latin and world rhythms. Since its inception in 2001, the Zumba lifestyle experience has become a worldwide phenomenon. With 110,000 class locations in more than 125 countries, the best complement to this fast-action exercise is supportive, shock-absorbing footwear specifically to enhance your Zumba experience. Very confortable, easy to twist and twirl in them, i can only recommend. They are wide at the front, your toes fit perfectly.

As cute as they look, these Zumba shoes offer absolutely no cushioning. At age 61, I've exercised all my adult life, so you can imagine how many shoes I've purchased. I participate in Zumba in Tampa, FL, where there is a strong Latin influence. The classes here are high intensity, and without adequate cushioning, you run a risk of injury. Sorry, but my advice is to NOT to buy this shoe. KBro ~ kittybro

I have a very narrow foot and normally wear a 91/2 these only come in whole sizes so I ordered a 10 and added an extra insole to them to make them narrow enough. These are great for Zumba! Very light and you can turn and twist in them. Good looking shoe that matches anything I want to wear to my zumba class. I highly recommend these shoes!! ~ Rhonda Pearce


No comments:

Post a Comment